sTAY IN CONTROL
Here at Codeta we’re committed to responsible gaming and the social responsibility that comes with it. This means that we consider it our responsibility to ensure all our players have a safe gaming experience, while remaining aware of both the social and the financial problems related with problem gambling.
To make sure your gambling habits stay healthy and under control, always keep the following points in mind:
• Gambling should be considered as entertainment and not as a source of income.
• Always make a plan before you start playing, of how much time and money you’re going to spend.
• Keep track of how much time and money you’ve spent, and stick to your plan.
• Only play for an amount that you can afford to lose.
• Never play to win back/chase losses.
• Our support is here to help you with all responsible gaming questions you might have.
• Self-exclusion should be used if you feel you are losing control of your gambling.
You can easily keep track on how responsible your gaming actually is by taking this simple test. The result gives you a better understanding of your gambling habits:
1. Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
2. Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
3. Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
4. Have others ever criticized you for your gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
6. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain your betting habits?
8. Are you reluctant to spend “gambling money” on anything else?
9. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
10. After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
11. If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
12. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
13. Does gambling make you depressed?
The more questions that you can answer “yes” to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, we advise you to reach out to the organizations listed below.
Should you wish to take a break from gambling, whatever the reason may be (except in situation of gambling problems, where the self-exclusion option should be utilised as illustrated further down), we offer you to close/freeze your account with us. To close your account please contact our Customer Support. A standard account closure means that your account can be reopened at any time, upon request. To reopen your account please contact Customer Support. In some instances, we may ask for a reason before activating the account.
If you feel that you may have lost control of your gambling, we also offer self-exclusion option which can be activated via email, as specified in the Terms and Conditions. You must state your wish to self-exclude and any such request will take effect within 24 hours from the moment of receipt of the request by our Support team. Note: Unless self-exclusion has specifically been stated, your request will be treated as standard account closure as illustrated above and can therefore be reopened at any time during the selected period.
For additional information about how we treat self-exclusion such as potential closure of other accounts on sites managed and operated by the license holder, please visit the Terms & Conditions. During the period of self-exclusion, it will in most instances Nnot be possible to reopen the account and any request to do so will automatically be rejected. If you are considering self-exclusion, please consider contacting all gambling companies with whom you have accounts with and ask for to be self-excluded there as well. We also recommend installation of software that will allow you to block access to internet gambling websites. Filtering Systems can be found on the bottom of this page
If you feel that you need to talk to someone or need professional help, or are concerned for the well-being of someone close to you, there are several organizations that you can turn to for help or consultation. Find reliable organizations below:
It’s illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account with or to gamble at Codeta. We carry out age verification checks on all customers. Note than anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited and risk being reported to the authorities.
Filtering solutions allow you to regulate Internet access for your computer. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register and play at our site, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider filtering systems such as: